Greetings and Welcome to Myrtle Beach Assembly of God Church Devotional page. Our prayer is that this Devotional will be a blessing to you and draw you closer to our Heavenly Father. It is our purpose to provide what God gives us as you develop in your relationship with Jesus. God bless you in Jesus' Name.
The Faith Declarations
of the Psalmist
Psalms Chapter One:
1."Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
Faith Declaration #1: I ( your name ) am a Child of God. I trust God with all of my spirit, soul, and body. My conduct is that of a true Child of God because that is Who I Am. The words of my mouth, meditation of my heart and deeds of my life reflect Who I Am and to Whom I Belong.
2. But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he mediate day and night.
Faith Declaration #2: I cherish the Word of God. I hide it in my heart so that I will please the Lord in every part of my life. I deliberately spend quality time in His Word in the morning, at noon time, and in the evening.
3. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
Faith Declaration #3: My roots go deep into God. I will bring forth great harvests of spiritual fruit. I will not allow myself to wither and whatever I do will prosper and grow.
4. The ungodly are not so; but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
Faith Declaration#4. I will stand strong for the Lord and will not allow the various winds of this world drive me away from the Lord and all his wonderful benefits.
5. Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
Faith Declaration # 5. I allow the Lord God and His Word to be my judge and not the ways of this world. I look forward to that place that the Lord has reserved for me for all of eternity.
6. For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous; but the way of the ungodly shall perish."
Faith Declaration #6. God knows my every step in my life. I will not perish but will live for Him eternally in that wonderful place He has reserved for me. I give the Glory for all of my life to Him, the One True Almighty God.
Praise the Lord for ALL of His Glorious Declarations Meant Just for Me!!
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16